This is a review for a wedding gig with 170 guests in Beverly Hills that the band was hired for. They were AMAZING!
Here are the PROS:
1) Paul the MC is energetic and fluid on the mic. He followed our timeline and transitioned from one activity to the next effortlessly. It’s obvious that he has tons of experience with wedding receptions. He’s also professional and will check in with you about questions he has.
2) Each band member is very talented. They do great mash-ups. You need to hire them all.
3) Groove Factory will naturally incorporate the bride and groom into their set. I am terrified to sing, but they’re professionals and know how to make you feel comfortable.
Here is Added Value beyond live music:
4) Do you like singing? Karaoke is an option that they offer. This is also fun for your guests who enjoy singing.
5) They do up-lightening. The lightening enhanced our venue ambiance. I recommend purple up-lightening.
6) Groove Factory offers a photo booth with fun props. These are great keepsakes and another fun reception activity for guests plus the bride & groom.
Work with Groove Factory if you want a high-energy live band, with added value. It’s almost a one stop shop.